0 to 0 items found show all
Plug-in cabled magnetic induction probe for measuring the delta ferrite content in austenitic and duplex steels.
Areas of application
- Measuring according to the Basel standard
- Checking ferrite content in welding seams and austenitic cladding
- Measuring the ferrite content or martensite content (only in conjunction with the handheld FERITSCOPE® FMP30) for evaluating material parameters such as susceptibility to stress or fatigue cracking, hardness or toughness, resistance to corrosion.
estimated delivery time: 7-14 days
- With robust, 10-pin jack.
- Spring-loaded, heat-resistant, moisture-resistant measuring element.
- With anti-wear coated, exchangeable probe tip.
- Cable length: 1.5 m
- Measurement range: 0.15 - 80% ferrite (0.15 -110 WRC-FN).
Can be connected to the following instruments: Handheld FERITSCOPE® FMP30; desktop instruments (note: cannot measure alpha martensite content) FISCHERSCOPE® MMS® PC and FISCHERSCOPE® MMS® PC2 with F-module PERMASCOPE®.